usb

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

TESTIMONIES FROM ABUNDANT LIFE CHURCH



We got married in 2005, and like every newly weds trusted God for the fruit of the womb. In the first year of our marriage, we had a challenge retaining the conception. But when we got to Abundant Life Church in August, 2006, within three months God sent his word thus, The Man of God and we held on to it. As we trusted God and held on to his word, he gave us conception.

After about 6 weeks into the pregnancy, I was bleeding seriously and I went for a scan, the doctor said the pregnancy was not viable. He advised that I should do evacuation, but we left the hospital, not believing what we just heard, we went straight to the church and the Bishop and
Rev [Mrs.] prayed for me.

To the glory of God, the pregnancy that was initially pronounced “Not viable” became viable when I went back for another scan. And it matured till the full term and God gave us victory at delivery. I had my baby 3 rd July 2007.
Praise God for his wonderful gift unto us.
Sis. Osas .A

No comments: