usb

Sunday, January 13, 2008

AFTER 11 YEARS BREAK IN TRANSMISSION, WOMAN DELIVERS TWINS


RIGHT: THE ABIAKAM FAMILY WITH TWIN BABIES

For the family of Mr. Chidike and Mrs. Gloria Abiakam, June 24 2004 shall forever remain a date for sweet memories. It was the day the miracle of the Lord became manifest in their lives as Mrs. Abiakam gave birth to two bouncing babies – boy and girl after 11 years “break in
transmission.”

Mrs Abiakam, a native of Amaigbo in Nwangele LGA told how she had been betrothed to her heartthrob Chidike Abiakam at a very early age.
“My husband took me as a wife in 1987 and by 1988 we had our first baby. Two others followed in 1990 and 1992 before I started having difficulty in conceiving.”

Not deterred by the early t ime out, Mrs Abiakam said she put her whole trust in God since she had no medical problem and the husband was very okay.


Tension over a male child
That never disturbed me because my husband never for once showed signs of a worried person. In fact, it was from my husband that I started doubting stories I heard about turbulence in marriages because of the sex of a child. He never for one day worried or gave me cause to worry. I was even the person who worried initially but drawing courage from him, I now took solace in God and my whole trust was in Him.”

The birth of the twins
“When I finally took in eleven years after my last pregnancy, I thanked God for hislove and mercies upon my marriage. I felt with their birth, God in his wisdom and love decided to make me a testimony point and further strengthen my faith.”

She also narrated how the twin babies were delivered with the girl coming out first “and the doctors and nurses around who knew me and my desire for a male child were all giving words of encouragement until the second baby was noticed and it was a baby boy. The entire labour room went wild with jubilation, that God had answered my prayers.”

The testimonies of the Abiakams are eloquent as are indicated in the names given to the twins. The girl is AMBLESSED CHINYERE KELECHI while the boy is MIRACLE SAMUEL KAMISIYOCHUKWU.

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I THANK GOD THAT THE TWINNIES KELLYKAMSY HAVE GROWN SO BIG NOW.THEY ARE ELEVEN THIS YEAR AND TO ENTER JSS 3 IN THEIR RESPECTIVE SCHOOLS. I CANT THANK MY GOD ENOUGH FOR WIPING AWAY MY TEARS. THE CHILDREN ARE REALLY BLESSINGS THAT OPENED GREAT DOORS IN MY LIFE AND FAMILY.THANK YOU ,JESUS,MY RESTORER.
FROM MRS GLORIA IFEYINWA ABIAKAM NEE NMEZI,
MOTHER TO THE TWINNIES.

Omo Franca said...

God bless you for your update. Please continue to encourage our sisters never to give up hope.