usb

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

SIX YEAR WAIT OVER


I got married in June, 2001, hoping to get pregnant immediately because I and my husband got married in our early 30's.


In January, 2002, I got pregnant but the devil tried its tricks and I lost the pregnancy. I was sleeping when I felt a sharp short pain in my right ear and the second day I felt objects moving all around my tummy that was the ovulation period and the time of menses.

BABY EMMANUEL

Most often I felt being pregnant, but whenever the moving objects started that was it, I would see my menses. I got pregnant again in July, it was terrible pain throughout and the Doctor told me I had fibroid which I was never diagnosed before, in October, I lost the pregnancy and the fibroid was removed in 2003 March. Since that time I have not been able to get pregnant again. I prayed, fasted to no avail.

In 2006, I had to sell my property in London and came back to Nigeria to seek more spiritual advice and prayer. By God's divine direction I met our Mummy in the Lord [Mummy Onaolapo] who counseled me and by Holy Spirit direction and inspiration, mummy told me to for prayer and also that she would anoint me for three days service. I also attended the Night vigil which mummy did for all of us praying for the fruit of the womb. Indeed it was a glorious night. Every Tuesday I also come for the deliverance programme where I would be ministered to, prayed for and counseled.Mummy always called me and prayed for me whenever she had the urge to.To God be the glory, I got pregnant in August, had my baby in May 2007. He is named Emmanuel.
Sis. Kemi S.

No comments: