usb

Thursday, November 5, 2009

ONE NIGHT WITH THE KING

TESTIMONY
20 Years Barrenness Broken!


“My wife and I joined the commission in 1997, and since then it has been from glory to glory. We are one of those couples, whose stories have been changed via this ministry and specifically, prophetic declarations from the bishop. To god be the glory!

During the ‘Night with the King’ programme held on November 7, 2008, you prophesised by the leading of theHoly Spirit ‘By this time tomorrow, you will have a new song’ At the meeting, I received these words of prophecy by faith; my entire being was transformed and eventually twenty years of barrenness and marital spells were brought to an end.

My wife and I can now boast in the Lord of a male child – Emmanuel Imo-owo Solomon Abai.

By this development, shame, reproach and tears have been terminated in our marriage. This is indeed Divine intervention.
I count it a privilege to be associated with this great Commission.
Dcn.S. Abai

CANAANLAND FAITH TABERNACLE
KM 10 IDIROKO ROAD, OTA

DATE: FRIDAY, 6TH NOVEMBER 2009
TIME: 10.00 PM

No comments: